Gibtelecom Chess Festival 2008: Entry Details
(PDF format, 2.76 mbs, right click on the mouse to save it to your hard disk)
(RTF format - right click on the mouse to save it to your hard disk)
may be completed and sent as an email attachment to
All English entrants must be direct members of the English Chess Federation and must quote their membership number when entering.
- Entry is free for players holding the GM, IM, WGM or WIM title and for people taking The Caleta Hotel package (which also includes dinner).
- For all others: £25 per event.
- Late Entry, additional fee of £20 for all (if presented after 6 January 2008)
- Payment: see the form on the inside back cover of the brochure (or download the PDF here) for payment by credit card. Cheques should be made payable to the Gibraltar Chess Congress.
- Send entries to GCF, The Caleta Hotel, Sir Herbert Miles Road, PO Box 73, Gibraltar.
- All entries shall be acknowledged as long as the entry form has a full postal address, a fax number, or an email address.The right is reserved to refuse any entry without assigning a reason.
For details of how to travel to Gibraltar, visit our transport page