2011 Tradewise Gibraltar Chess Festival
- The average temperature at that time of year is 15 degrees celsius.
- It is neither necessary, nor particularly desirable, to bring your own car. Since Gibraltar is only about six square kilometres, it is very easy to get around.
- Gibraltar is a VAT-free shoppers’ paradise.
- Gibraltar offers an abundance of sights and attractions.
- See the Rock and Nature Reserve on a coach or taxi tour.
- Enjoy the views from the cable car.
- Explore the Rock’s many tunnels.
- Climb and scramble through Lower St. Michael’s Cave.
- Walk through the city centre and the beautiful Alameda Botanic Gardens.
- Take to the sea for dolphin watching, fishing, sailing or diving.
- For more information please contact the Gibraltar Tourist Board: T: (350) 200 74950 E: email@example.com F: (350) 200 74943 Web: www.visitgibraltar.gi